Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden is the new La Colina Garden Resort!
(UPDATED: April 2014)
ANTIPOLO VALLEY TROPICAL GARDEN was developed by VP Realty & Development Corp. in 1996. It is a 5,000 square meter property planted with tropical plants, fruit bearing trees and different varieties of palm trees, wild flowers & orchids, with an ambiance close to a tropical rainforest. Formerly La Colina Garden Resort.
Adding up to this tropical garden are 3 swimming pools, 2 adult and 1 kiddie pool. Since then it became a favorite day and overnight tour destination of Metro Manila residents practically anytime of the year.
Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden Rates:Entrance Fees:
Mondays to Thursdays:
Adult (4 ft. and above) - Php 100
Child (4 ft. and below) - Php 80
Adult (4 ft. and above) - Php 150
Child (4 ft. and below) - Php 120
Fridays to Sundays & Holidays:
Adult (4 ft. and above) - Php 120
Child (4 ft. and below) - Php 100
Adult (4 ft. and above) - Php 170
Child (4 ft. and below) - Php 150
NOTE: Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden Native Huts/Cottages:
1) Mini Hut
Day: Php 650.00
Overnight: Php 700.00
Maximum 9 persons only
2) Small Hut (A & B)
Day: Php 750.00
Overnight: Php 800.00
Maximum 12 persons only
3) Small Hut (C, D, E & F)
Day: Php 900.00
Overnight: Php 1000.00
Maximum 15 persons only
4) Big Hut
- with small room but eithout beddings
- sitting capacity: 15-20 persons
- sleeping capacity: 4 persons only
5) Big Hut
2 oval table + 15 chairs & electric fan
Day: Php 1,300.00
Overnight: Php 1,500.00
- They accept reservations for Day, Overnight or 24 hours Swimming.
- Deposit is required to confirm a reservation which is non-refundable. Minimum deposit is 50% of rental fee.
- Postponement and re-scheduling of event without penalty can only be made 7 days before the original event date otherwise a penalty of 30% of the transaction cost will be imposed.
- Cancellation made 48 hours before the scheduled event date is subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit.
- Change of bookings from bigger to smaller venue is allowed only if made 7 days before the event.
- For reservations, please call 212-8431 or 09984948971 Daily 8AM - 9PM.
Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden Pictures:
credits to La Colina Resort Website
Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden Location/Contact Details:2404 Zinnia Street,
Antipolo Valley Subdivision
Mambugan, Antipolo City, 1870
Telephone: (+63 2) 212-8431
Inquiries will be entertained from Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM only
How to get to the Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden
For public transport:
a) From Recto, Manila - take Recto-Santolan via LRt2 then take a Jeep or FX going Cogeo. Stop at Masinag then take tricycle at the back of LBC going to Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden.
b) From Cubao, Quezon City - Take FX or Jeepney at Gateway Mall or Aurora Blvd going to Cogeo, then stop at Masinag. Take tricycle at the back of LBC going to Antipolo Valley Tropical Garden.
For private transport:
Take Aurora Blvd. from Cubao or Imelda Avenue from Ortigas Avenue going to Marcos Hi-Way. Then turn right at Masinag intersection towards Sumulong Highway. Turn right at Gertrudes St. (across Shell Gasoline Station). At the farthest end is La Colina Subdivision. Follow arrow going to the resort.